County Property Owner insurance policies for brokers

Working closely with two leading providers (PEN and MGAM), we create policies that work for you and your clients.

Underwritten by Covea and Convex respectively, we provide brokers with a property owner policy that meets and exceeds your clients needs.

A wide range of sections are available including:

  • Buildings
  • Loss of Rent
  • Employers Liability
  • Public & Products Liability
  • Terrorism
  • Legal Expenses

We can also arrange additional covers including Cyber Insurance and Excess of Loss (Excess Layer) too.

Property Owner insurance policy documents

Visit our Downloads page to obtain the latest wordings/summaries of cover and other documents

Plain English property owner insurance policy

We constantly monitor and regularly update policy wordings to reflect any changes in market practice, legislation or client trends. We always aim to keep things simple where possible and provide our clients with policies written in plain English.