Charity & Third Sector Insurance Specialists
Whether it’s a community focus or a charitable cause, County Insurance Services can support your voluntary organisation with specialist Charity and Non Profit insurance cover. As an independent community broker who values close partnerships with charities we can be here for you. With previous working relationships and support offered to regional and local charities, you can be sure that your insurance is in safe hands.
Whether it’s a community hall, a rural or urban charity or a voluntary organisation, we can insure all aspects of your group. Utilising key members of our insurer panel, we can offer clients:
- Buildings, Contents & Stock cover on an All Risks basis.
- Liabilities including Public & Product, Employers’ and Environmental
- Business Interruption to prevent a material loss affecting the day to day operation of your good cause
- Personal Accident to cover key groups or individuals amongst your staff, trustees or volunteers
- Goods in Transit to support delivery or sending of your finished goods.
- Deterioration of Stock, providing cover for fridges, freezers and chillers.
We can also offer specialist covers tailored to your industry, including:
- Data Liability & Cyber Crime, protecting key intellectual property and data held on devices and storage centres.
- Engineering Inspection & Insurance, helping you meet statutory obligations for LOLER, PUWER, EAWR and COSHH regulations
- Management & Trustee Liability to provide protection from legal action arising from stakeholders
- Professional Indemnity to provide protection from claims arising from poor advice given