Taking the lead reins on Equestrian & Equine Insurance
As an independent, family run insurance broker, County Insurance Services has been providing advice to equine and equestrian clients for over 25 years.
Our dedicated equine team of Georgi, Lisa & Oliver will welcome the chance to provide your horse, riding establishment or equestrian business with a quote.
Following years of cultivating great relationships with insurers, we now insure a wide range of businesses including:
- Riding schools
- Livery Yards (full, part or DIY Livery)
- Stud Farms
- Pony club centres
- Competition yards
- Race yards
- Private yards
- Riding/Dressage Instructors
- Horse owners
Professional and personal service for equine businesses
Throughout the lifetime of the policy you will have a dedicated equine expert to oversee your policy administration. All three of our experts combined have over 25 years experience in insuring such risks.
Depending on you and your business needs, we use a number of insurers to fulfil client needs. Whether it’s a straightforward horse policy or more encompassing equestrian combined, we can offer:
- Buildings, Contents & Stock cover on an All Risks basis.
- Liabilities including Public & Product, Employers’ and Environmental
- Business Interruption to prevent a material loss affecting the day to day operation of your firm.
- Personal Accident to cover key groups or individuals amongst your staff, trustees or volunteers
- Goods in Transit & Livestock in Transit
- And more…
We can also offer covers tailored to your industry, including:
- Cover for Bailment (also known as Care, Custody & Control), member to member, client tack and more.
- Data Liability & Cyber Crime, protecting key intellectual property and data held on devices and storage centres.
- Engineering Inspection & Insurance, helping you meet statutory obligations for LOLER, PUWER, EAWR and COSHH regulations
- Management Liability to provide protection from legal action arising from stakeholders
To find out more or request a quote contact us on 01865 844998 or email email@example.com