Landscape Gardener insurance experts
Whether it’s a domestic, small commercial or industrial estate garden and grounds, we’re here for you. Our Landscape Gardening experts, Mark & Eddie, have been advising clients for over 25 years on a wide variety of established and emerging insurance needs.
Utilising key members of our insurer panel, we can offer clients:
- Buildings, Contents & Stock cover on an All Risks basis.
- Liabilities including Public & Product, Employers’ and Environmental
- Business Interruption to prevent a material loss affecting the day to day operation of your business
- Personal Accident to cover key groups or individuals amongst your staff
- Goods in Transit to support delivery or sending of your tools, equipment and stock
We can also offer covers tailored to your industry, including:
- Data Liability & Cyber Crime, protecting key intellectual property and data held on devices and storage centres.
- Engineering Inspection & Insurance, helping you meet statutory obligations for LOLER, PUWER, EAWR and COSHH regulations
- Management Liability to provide protection from legal action arising from stakeholders
- Professional Indemnity to provide protection from claims arising from poor advice given
An efficient, personal way to make insurance work for you
Throughout the lifetime of the policy, your insurance will be administered by Mark & Eddie who are knowledgeable on your industry.
If the need to claim arises, our in-house landscaping claims expert David will make certain that your case is managed effectively by people who know you and your business. As landscape gardening experts, our claims handlers are accustomed to dealing with many scenarios and will work hard for you to obtain the right outcome.