Motor Trade insurance specialists
Motor trade insurance requires a specialist approach to ensure your policy meets and keeps up with changing legislation. As an independent, family run insurance broker who works closely with a number of garages, car retailers and repair centres, we’re here for you. Working closely with insurers dedicated to the trade, we can tailor policies to your business.
Utilising key members of our insurer panel, we can offer clients:
- Buildings, Contents & Stock cover on an All Risks basis.
- Road Risks & Trade Plate insurance to cover the vehicle you hold in stock
- Liabilities including Public & Product, Employers’ and Environmental
- Business Interruption to prevent a material loss affecting the day to day operation of your business
- Personal Accident to cover key groups or individuals amongst your staff
- Goods in Transit to support delivery or sending of your finished goods.
- Deterioration of Stock, providing cover for fridges, freezers and chillers.
We can also offer specialist covers tailored to your industry, including:
If the need to claim arises, our in-house claims department will make certain that your case is managed effectively by people who know you and your business. As motor trade insurance specialists, our claims handlers are accustomed to dealing with many scenarios and will work hard for you to obtain the right outcome.
- Data Liability & Cyber Crime, protecting key intellectual property and data held on devices and storage centres.
- Engineering Inspection & Insurance, helping you meet statutory obligations for LOLER, PUWER, EAWR and COSHH regulations
- Management Liability to provide protection from legal action arising from stakeholders
- Professional Indemnity to provide protection from claims arising from poor advice given
An efficient, personal way to make insurance work for you
Throughout the lifetime of the policy, your insurance will be administered by a motor trade expert who is knowledgeable on your industry.
If the need to claim arises, your dedicated motor trade claims specialist David Lamb Cert CII will make certain that your case is managed effectively by people who know you and your business. Our claims handlers are accustomed to dealing with many scenarios and will work hard for you to obtain the right outcome.