Giving support to Plant Hire business throughout the UK
Your business is sake in our knowledge. As Plant Hire insurance experts, County have been advising the construction industry on insurance requirements for over 30 years. Your dedicated construction experts, Eddie & Mark, are on hand to help create and manage your policy now and for the future.
Utilising key members of our insurer panel, we can offer clients:
- Buildings, Contents & Stock cover on an All Risks basis.
- Contractors All Risks (or Contract Works) cover to protect your works and plant on premises and on site.
- Liabilities including Public & Product, Employers’ and Environmental
- Business Interruption to prevent a material loss affecting the day to day operation of your business
- Goods in Transit to support delivery or sending of your tools, equipment and stock
We can also offer covers tailored to your industry, including:
- Personal Accident to cover key groups or individuals amongst your staff
- Data Liability & Cyber Crime, protecting key intellectual property and data held on devices and storage centres.
- Engineering Inspection & Insurance, helping you meet statutory obligations for LOLER, PUWER, EAWR and COSHH regulations
- Management Liability to provide protection from legal action arising from stakeholders
An efficient, personal way to make insurance work for you
Throughout the lifetime of the policy, your insurance will be handled by Mark & Eddie who are knowledgeable on your industry.
If the need to claim arises, our in-house claims handler David will make certain that your case is managed effectively by people who know you and your business. As plant hire experts, our claims handlers are accustomed to dealing with many scenarios and will work hard for you to obtain the right outcome.