Climbing to the top of roofing and scaffolding insurance
Any great project starts with the framework to support it. For roofers and scaffolders, we can offer a comprehensive insurance solution for your business. Our specialist roofing and scaffolding specialists Mark & Eddie, have been advising clients for over 20 years on a wide variety of established and emerging insurance needs.
Utilising key members of our insurer panel, we can offer clients:
- Buildings, Contents & Stock cover on an All Risks basis.
- Liabilities including Public & Product, Employers’ and Environmental
- Business Interruption to prevent a material loss affecting the day to day operation of your business
- Personal Accident to cover key groups or individuals amongst your staff
- Goods in Transit to support delivery or sending of your tools, equipment and stock
We can also offer specialist covers tailored to your industry, including:
- Data Liability & Cyber Crime, protecting key intellectual property and data held on devices and storage centres.
- Engineering Inspection & Insurance, helping you meet statutory obligations for LOLER, PUWER, EAWR and COSHH regulations
- Management Liability to provide protection from legal action arising from stakeholders
An efficient, personal way to make insurance work for you
Throughout the lifetime of the policy, your insurance will be handled by Mark & Eddie who are knowledgeable on your industry.
If the need to claim arises, our in-house specialist David will make certain that your case is managed effectively by people who know you and your business. As roofing & scaffolding specialists, our claims handlers are accustomed to dealing with many scenarios and will work hard for you to obtain the right outcome.