Drone and Unmanned Aerial Systems insurance
Through County’s membership of the British Insurance Brokers Association (BIBA) we are now able to offer insurance coverage for Drones and Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs).
An increasing business and hobby activity, drones and their application cover a wide variety of industries, from architecture and quantity surveying to farm crop management.
Backed by Tokio Marine Kiln (TMK) a Lloyds of London ‘A+’ credit rated insurer, the BIBA UAV policy covers:
- Drone Hulls and their associated liability
- Employers Liability to cover your employees using these systems
- Personal Accident following an injury sustained while operating a drone
- Cyber Insurance to protect from data loss and business interruption costs
- Intellectual Property protection following claims from third parties against you or indemnified parties
As a leader in Aviation Insurance, TMK have been insuring aviation risks since 1976.
On creating the scheme, Robert James, Aviation Underwriter at Tokio Marine Kiln said: “We are thrilled to be offering our product to BIBA brokers in recognition of the market leading position we have established in offering drone insurance to clients over the course of the last decade.”
“Our offering sets itself apart from the competition through our outstanding claims service and extensive level of cover which we have carefully adaptedover time to cater for the perils facing UAS operators, presented in a clear easy-to-follow format.”
To learn more about our Drone offering, get in touch with your Commercial Executive or regular insurance contact. Alternatively, you can email us here