Travel and holiday insurance
Whether you are looking for cover in respect of a short break, travelling on business or planning a trip of a lifetime, County Insurance Services will help find the right policy for you.
- Various levels of cover & limits available
- All ages considered
- Cover for over 120 sporting activities
- Winter Sports
- Cruise Cover
- Golf trips
- Cover for over 2000 pre-existing medical conditions *
We are able to offer cover for:
- Single Trip Travel – One off cover for any occasion whether its pleasure, business or a ski trip.
- Year Round Travel – Multi trip cover if you are travelling more than once a year. Available for families, couples/single parent families or individuals.
- Young Traveller – Ideal for anyone planning a worldwide adventure or planning to study abroad.
- Long Stay Travel – Where longer limits of travel are required for trips of 3 to 12 months.
Limits, exclusions and excesses apply. *Additional costs may be incurred.
Consideration for all pre-existing medical conditions is available, however there may be times when we are unable to offer cover. In these circumstances we would refer you to the details below
Important Information for Customers with Pre-Existing Medical Conditions
We are obliged to inform you of how to improve your access to travel insurance policies that include cover for more serious medical conditions.
The following factors determine when this information may be relevant to you:
- You have not been offered, or the insurer has declined, a quotation wholly or partly due to a medical condition
- Your policy has been cancelled, wholly or partly, due to a medical condition
- You have been offered a policy with a medical condition exclusion, which cannot be removed from the policy
- You have been offered a policy with a medical condition premium of £100 or more
- You have been offered a policy in respect of which the medical condition premium is not known.
This directory has a panel of travel insurance providers who specialise in covering serious medical conditions.
Whilst BIBA are not a part of the travel medical directory, if you would rather speak to someone than access a website, BIBA’s ‘Find Insurance Service’ operates a contact centre (0370 950 1790) which is available Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm.
Using the directory makes it easier for you to navigate the available market and may make it more likely to find a firm which:
- Is willing to offer cover for your condition
- Is willing to offer your condition without specific exclusions
- Is willing to offer cover for your condition at a more affordable price
Making an insurance claim
If the worst happens you’ll want everything resolving as quickly as possible. Our claims team will ensure that your case is managed smoothly and effectively from beginning to end. We will always work extremely hard on your behalf to obtain the right outcome.